With hunting season going on in October it makes since to do fall crawl at Ivy again this year, so mark your calendars for the 3rd Annual Fall Crawl: October 31, 2020 .
This is an advanced trail ride, see below for details. ⤵️
- Arrive @ 10AM
- Drivers Meeting @ 10:30AM
- Wheels rolling @ 10:45AM
- Off trail @ anyone’s guess, depends on how many rigs and how fast we move through each trail.
- Meet-up: McCorkle Free Will Baptist Church (175 McCorkle Rd, Sod, WV 25564) **Please do not park on the blacktop at the church.**
- **If anyone wants to camp Friday there is a primitive camp close to Ivy with area to park big trailers $20 a night. The address is 14 Butterfly Dr, Sumerco, WV 25567. Please contact Jerry Bradley (owner) or Logan Henderson if you plan to stay there to reserve your spot. Spots are limited.
THIS IS AN ADVANCED TRAIL RIDE !!!
- Rock crawling
- Rain or shine
- 35s + (recommend)
- Working winch and tow points (must have)
- Lockers (help)
- Body armor (recommended)
- Body damage (is always expected)
The plan is to run “concussion”, “glass”, “butchers block”, “chopping block” and “ladder”. Not in any particular order, we just have to see how fast we move through each section.