Recent

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 15, 2020, 07:25:27 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Members
  • Total Members: 155
  • Latest: JByrdwv
Stats
  • Total Posts: 642
  • Total Topics: 105
  • Online Today: 9
  • Online Ever: 58
  • (August 02, 2019, 08:59:14 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 6
Total: 6

Read 102 times

• Blkbluyj

• January 26, 2020, 08:04:58 PM
    more
Where did everybody go?
« on: May 11, 2020, 11:38:28 AM »
Ok i rolled out back in 11 for the other Virginia and my buddy conned me to come back in Jan. So now I've sorta settled down a bit and back at it up this way. Looks like things changed up around here and folks are starting to roll back in again. I'v had another yj, a cj6, cj7 LJ, 2 JK rubi's, a JKU and a cherokee in the few years i have been gone. I evidently get bored easy or as the wife says, i have a problem. Right now I've got a JK rubi on a 2.5 metalcloak lift, with 4 inch ram 2500 shocks up front a 2.5 inch rear stretch and 4 inch lift fox remote reservoir shocks out back. Its trimmed a touch and running 37 falcon wildpeaks. I tried to post pics from my phone but, it failed both attempts earlier in the day.  can't miss it if your running and see a black 2 door with a blue hood. 

• WV_REBELCON
  • Governing Body

• January 23, 2019, 09:29:02 PM
    • Hurricane, WV
Re: Where did everybody go?
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2020, 06:41:09 PM »
Nice to meet you! Hopefully we will get to meet out on the trails or at an event one day. You're right, there have been changes and updates. The forum needed a total revamp and updates on the previous server were scarce from what I understand (I don't understand a bunch of that stuff FYI haha!), but we wanted to keep the awesome info from the original forum, so we decided the most reasonable way was to keep the original forum in "archive mode" so it is still accessible and have a new forum for future information and posts.

That being said, a lot of members have began to utilize the member Facebook group for their communication/posts. However, we are still aware that some only use the forum and rely on it for updates, etc. so we still try to update everything club related on here and encourage members to utilize the forum as much as they can. So in a nut shell: all updates, rides, events, etc. related to the West Virginia Jeep Club gets posted on Facebook and this new forum, so either way there are updates no matter what is used. Current members will also receive an email with quarterly newsletters highlighting important dates, club updates, spotlights, etc.

If you use Facebook check out the public page at https://www.facebook.com/jeepinwv/. If you decide to renew your membership you can do that online or at any event or trail ride in person. After that you'll have access to the member areas on this forum and Facebook.

Also, if you have any questions please feel free to reach out to me or any of the governing body members. My email is secretary@jeepinwv.com